Old 10th December 2006, 10:43 AM
Core Team
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Administrator

Default Adaptoid opportunity

One of our members today let us know that ZTnet are taking preorders for Adaptoids. We are not affiliated with this shop in any way, I'm posting this because (1) Adaptoids are the best N64-USB solution for our users, they have none of the issues and extra features compared to the common N64+PSX adapter, (2) this may be the only chance for you (or us!) to get more (other than rare and hugely inflated prices on auction sites for used ones). So if you have any interest in using N64 controllers for emulators like PJ64 I would urge you to order some now (I think it has to be in the next few days because they have to decide whether there is enough demand or not). After discussing this with some other PJ64.net members we believe this to be legitimate offer from ZTnet, but we don't have any special inside info and are not responsible for any problems. I can tell you I got two Adaptoids in 1998 and they're still going strong - been scared of someone stepping on them! Anyway, this is probably the only chance to get more of these great things made and the only time we'll plug a product here. Thanks.
Old 17th February 2007, 10:37 AM

Default written by matheus

i dont have emulator for psx
Old 1st March 2007, 01:12 AM

Default written by alejandro

janitox@msn.com

Tags
off topic