Project Supporter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 View Post
Beta software is bad mk?
ikr?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaJetMoto View Post
Yeah, but it shouldn't do that, the thing is, DX12 isn't in Beta, it's done! That means PJ64 is the problem here, not my drivers of OS! What that means is, if PJ64 doesn't update to support DX12, every single computer that uses Windows 10 or above won't be able to run PJ64!
For someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, you are making too many assumptions... There's a clear difference between plugins and emulators...
Old 5th August 2015, 02:43 AM
Project Supporter

just wanted to chime in... seeing the errors in event viewer.. I removed the 1.6 folder in plugins and updated the sti drivers (The recent beta win 10 drivers that are included in win 10 were not the newest) and have had no more blue screen crashes...of course you lose all the dx8 plugins... I suspect win 10's dx 8 wrapper is not so great for what the plugins need out of it.....then again could have been the ati drivers....
One glaringly annoying issue... PJ 64 lost all shortcuts.. no alt-ent for fullscreen for example...with win 7 once in full screen I could also hit esc and go back and forth.. not anymore...
Old 5th August 2015, 03:10 AM
Project Supporter

disregard everything I said above.. I forgot I had enabled win 7 comp mode... disabling it.. crash on starting a game
Old 5th August 2015, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medievil View Post
disregard everything I said above.. I forgot I had enabled win 7 comp mode... disabling it.. crash on starting a game
So there is absolutely no way in hell to make PJ64 work in full screen? Because Windows 10 is now released and I still have this issue.
Old 6th August 2015, 04:00 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaJetMoto View Post
So there is absolutely no way in hell to make PJ64 work in full screen? Because Windows 10 is now released and I still have this issue.
no, It works in full screen for me...no issue going into fullscreen.. getting back out is the issue(no Alt/ent)
but thats using Glidn64... I dont' use the DX plugins cause they lack frame buffer stuff or rather lack the code to do it quickly ..
Old 19th September 2015, 05:02 PM

Wink

hhhhhhhhhh
Old 14th October 2015, 05:32 AM

The only fix seems to be to use Glide plugins. I use GLideN64 ATM, but like I've said elsewhere the worst part for "ME" is that a lot of my texture packs only work with Jabo's video plugin . Now, it's only a few games, but for each game there are A LOT of image files with in so it's really not worth doing any sort of manual renaming of each and every file. Anyhoo, use GLideN64 and you'll be back to full screen.
Old 2nd November 2015, 03:51 AM

Try to check "Event Viewer" there should be a log of the crash with detailed info about what caused the crash.