Old 7th October 2017, 01:39 AM

Unhappy audio cracking issues

hi i just recently got project 64 and it worked fine for yoshis story but when i started playing mario party 2 the audio started making cracking noices every 3 sec, i cant possibly play with the noice happening so many times and i dont want to play without music since the music in the first mario party is so good. i have tried to fix it by looking at other threads but with no results. if anyone could help me fix the issues that would be amazing. for audio plugin i am using "azimerīs ds8 autio v0.70 wip 6"
Old 7th October 2017, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffatt View Post
hi i just recently got project 64 and it worked fine for yoshis story but when i started playing mario party 2 the audio started making cracking noices every 3 sec, i cant possibly play with the noice happening so many times and i dont want to play without music since the music in the first mario party is so good. i have tried to fix it by looking at other threads but with no results. if anyone could help me fix the issues that would be amazing. for audio plugin i am using "azimerīs ds8 autio v0.70 wip 6"
Try with setting "Sync game with audio" in audio settings. It worked for banjo kazooie audio cracking problems.
If you readed this pls notify that I posted another question in this section so I get some answer for it because my answer here just bumped your simple issue on my thread.

Last edited by liinor; 7th October 2017 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Added text about bumping.
Old 7th October 2017, 11:18 AM

if it was that simple i would not have this problem, i have tried to do that with many different audio plugins and it does not get better
Old 7th October 2017, 11:20 AM

does it matter where i download my rom? in case there might be a problem with that
Old 9th October 2017, 08:55 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Super Moderator

Talking

Try disabling fixed audio timing
Old 9th October 2017, 09:01 PM

Smile

i did fix it, it was the rom that i downloaded that there was some sort of problem with, i just downloaded another one and it works flawlesly