Old 20th December 2008, 04:46 PM

Default Hello Everyone!

Hi, My name's Jimbo and I'm English.

I figure I might as well say hello to everyone before posting with bothering queries, so hello. xD

I've used Project64 before, and I must say it's a brilliant program. If I didn't have Vista I'd be using it right now; Suffice to say I'll be installing Xp to one of my hard drives for the express intent of doing so.

If anyone has any questions about PC hardware, feel free to PM me, it's about the only thing i'm knowledgable about.

Ciao for now!
| Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | 3GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3 | Akasa Nero HSF (Lapped) | 2 x Palit 4870 Crossfire (800/4500) | 2x WDC 250Gb Raid0, 1TB Samsung F1, Seagate 80GB IDE | Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard | Corsair HX1000W PSU | Antec Twelve Hundred Case | 24" DGM PVA + 19" TN Samsung Monitors |
Old 20th December 2008, 05:08 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Hey Jimbo, Welcome to the forums. And yes I agree, Zilmar, Jabo, Gent and Smiff did a fab job so far... But Im sure the 1.7 beta version of PJ64 has Vista support...?
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 20th December 2008, 07:25 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb0678 View Post

I figure I might as well say hello to everyone before posting with bothering queries, so hello. xD

I've used Project64 before, and I must say it's a brilliant program. If I didn't have Vista I'd be using it right now; Suffice to say I'll be installing Xp to one of my hard drives for the express intent of doing so.

If anyone has any questions about PC hardware, feel free to PM me, it's about the only thing i'm knowledgable about.

Ciao for now!
Hello mate, I'm a brit too, so don't feel left out or anything!

Welcome to the forums anyways, hope you have a great time
Old 20th December 2008, 07:37 PM
Project Supporter

Hey mate,

I'm running PJ64 1.7 in Vista and haven't run in on any problem so far that seems to be caused by Vista. Just to tell you it is possible
Old 21st December 2008, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb0678 View Post

Ciao for now!
Hello jimbo welcome to the foruns feel free to ask anythingto everybody everyone is cool around here a friend of mine have Project 64 1.6 on vista and it runs very well
Windows XP home edtion (service pack 3)
Ubuntu Ultimate Edition 2.1 x86
CPU:
IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 2.60 GHz (32 bit)
Video Card:
Nvidea GeForce FX 5200
Sound Card:
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio
Memory:
1.50GB RAM
Old 22nd December 2008, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys; I'll have to check out the pj64 1.7 beta (so long as I can find out how to donate.
| Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | 3GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3 | Akasa Nero HSF (Lapped) | 2 x Palit 4870 Crossfire (800/4500) | 2x WDC 250Gb Raid0, 1TB Samsung F1, Seagate 80GB IDE | Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard | Corsair HX1000W PSU | Antec Twelve Hundred Case | 24" DGM PVA + 19" TN Samsung Monitors |