Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v1.6

Old 22nd April 2009, 10:24 PM

Exclamation Moving a Save State to a Different Computer?

Hi,

I've been trying to move a save state of Ogre Battle 64 I have to another computer but it just doesn't work. I've been moving both the ZIPPED file and the ROM file, along with all of the files that were in the Program Files folder. I want to be able to reload the save I had from where I left off, but it doesn't "remember" the states that I had saved and instead just loads the original game I had, with no save states in memory.

Can anyone help me move the memory of the save states to the other computer without losing all of the information?
Old 22nd April 2009, 11:13 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Did you try opening PJ64 and the game+save state and making sure advance options are open and "Save As"?
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 23rd April 2009, 01:20 AM

Yes I did do that... and it worked. Thanks for the help! For some reason the "Save" folder was invisible, so I had to save it to a different location so it wouldn't escape being copied.
Old 23rd April 2009, 02:22 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Hah, nice glad you've solve the issue :P
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!

Tags
ogre battle 64, save, save states, state